Terms & Conditions
Use of any artwork or content within this website without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Information we collect
To fulfil your inquiry, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product or services that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information.
Why we need your information and how we use it
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list.
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services.
- We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services